Cien-Cien's World

You have come into my world with read this blog

Saturday, January 28, 2006

my broke up

huikz....
finally this day (tgl 27 lho bkn 28)
i broke up with my bf
i have decided it
i hope this is the best for me

td pas sebelum ngambil keputusan ii
cie2 gw & semua family gw udah "push" gw buat putus
tp gw blm bs ngambil keputusan itu krn "sesuatu"

akhirnya....
td gw nangis2 gitu di pelukan cie2 gw
huikz....
desperate bgt....
pdhal hari ini rada2 stres....
soalnya dr kmrn berantem ama "ex" bf gw

tp sekarang gw legaan koq....
makasih ya sis....
thanks for everything
dia dah mo dengerin masalah2 gw tanpa menghakimi gw
gw merasa lucky bgt deh
tp gw tetep aja merasa bersalah
hope i can do something to you to make you happy

btw...
walaupun agak legaan tetep aja merasaada sesuatu yg mengganjal....
huikz.....

GOD please forgive me....
and THANKS for THE ANSWER for my prayers.....

and THANKS to all my friends that give me strength to face my life....

love all of you which is have taken part in my live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogroll Me!